Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Working through the night...

Realised that, once you have worked through the night once, you will figure that it isn't a big deal after all and you will just keep doing it.

This has become rather routine for the BME guys, and becoming a routine for me. There is a little problem for me because I don't skip lectures in the morning, so working through the night is kind of painful when you still have to go for class at 10am.

It will become more of a routine for me - at this state of things I would only have one evening free every week until the first week of May, because it looks like the tutoring office is giving me another assignment for organic chemistry (which I can still take) and I started to keep going to HERO (which is fun - can treat as some sort of relaxation until test comes).

Plus I am doing 18 arts and sciences coursework credits excluding research.

Crazy schedule. Fortunately not a lot of hell weeks left: one more set of duo hell weeks (last week of March + first week of April) and that's it! I have a pretty free finals period actually :)

Labels: