Friday, February 15, 2008

Google!

My mum told me that my aunt is getting better... Great news. Have not heard anything from sushi though; she is my main source of accurate information basically :P

Anyway, I finally migrated almost all my applications to Google! This solved my attachment problem, because even though sometimes I still cannot open my attachments (for some weird reason) I can still see the contents using Google Documents. And Gmail is just so much better when it comes to threads.

I also made iGoogle my homepage, set up Google Calender and Google Reader, and placed Google Map, MSN Web Messenger and NCBI Search (includes OMIM!) on my iGoogle.

The Google Toolbar is already giving me a lot of convenience - it effectively enabled one-button access and search to Amazon, YouTube, Facebook, Google Map, Wikipedia, Dictionary.com, and Gmail in my browser. And I can search for any particular term in a webpage using one button.

Haha now if I want anything, all I need to do is to launch my browser or hit the 'home' button and everything would be there.

Google is AMAZING.

Hopefully this will make me more efficient! :P

Labels: