Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Die.

Arghhhh want to cry already.

This week is simply, insane. I have a midterm on Monday, discussion leading on Tuesday, midterm + homework due on Wednesday, and a paper due on Thursday.

My sleep cycle is completely messed up. Now I would sleep from 4 or 5am to maybe 7:30 or 8am, then go for class and lab, and then throughout the day sleep whenever possible.

I am in hibernating mode. On Sunday I bought 6 cans of Chunky soup, 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, 3 packets of pineapple tarts, 6 packets of instant noodles, 3 packets of plain noodles, 3 packets of flavoured egg noodles, and 2 packets of spaghetti in addition to the sausages, ham and vegetables that I already have. This is only the 5th week - can't imagine what is going to happen later into the semester.

I will only be relieved when 14 May comes! Sigh it's really like counting down to ORD...

On a lighter note, this song is quite funny - although a bit fatalistic I must say:

Labels: ,