Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I know this is a bit late, but anyway, CNY lasts for 15 days isn't it.

Some updates:

Work is piling up, and I don't feel that I have enough time to finish them. I will have a paper due in less than a week, and I promised myself to complete some history research for my competition paper by the end of next week.

I am supposed to start exploring some epithelial cell culturing techniques so that I can use that technique (hopefully) to make my knock-down experiments more comprehensive. I have not started. And I am supposed to be starting to read up and form arguments for my PURA proposal. Haven't really started either.

Going for some prostate cancer conference tomorrow for half a day... and then most probably I'll have to be doing work after that. I hope I won't get distracted on Sunday, so that I can at least finish my paper and do some reading. Still have to teach tuition at night.

Sigh don't think will have the energy to go for skiing anymore :(

I think I got myself interested in too many things. That always happens to me... and I can't multi-task that well. Oh well. I'll see how it goes :P

Wishes for the new year? Miracles would be good: small and nice miracles. Haha this sounds remotely like Disney... Let the year of the rat be filled with miracles!

Labels: