Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Knowledge and more.

Edited: 12/02/08, 01:15a.m.

These days I have been asking my sister to explain stuff to me. It used to be the other way round!

Which is good, in a sense our knowledge complements each other. Though she might not really need to know what I know more than I need to know what she knows.

Developmental biology is amazing. In the meantime there are also too many things to learn... hmms I better go back to my reading :P
_________________________________________________
Some interesting stuff to talk about:

Regarding the HK scandal: although it is interesting to follow, but hmms cut those people some slack? If the purpose of the person releasing the pictures is to expose the extreme hypocrisy of the entertainment industry and to do damage, he sure has achieved his aim. There is no need to keep releasing new photos everyday...

It is more interesting to see how the artists involved and how EEG actually go about doing damage control. Reconciling the information released with the images of the artists that have been created and maintained for years is almost impossible - and this incident shattered the dreams of lots of people.

Yiran's reaction is always the most classic:

'I like Twins lor... totally spoilt their image in my mind... sighhh... they are so cute...'
(Yes they are indeed very cute. Definitely cuter than S.H.E..)

So, next time when they release another album - how is it possible for you to buy it without such negative images flooding your mind?

Anyway, Gillian Chung has made a public announcement, quote:
'... I was naive and foolish... and I have already grown up now...'

Commentaries are already cautioning the exploitation of the phrase 'I was naive and foolish' by young people, incorporating into popular sub-culture and thus legitimising similar actions.

Oh well. Let's see.

Labels: