Saturday, May 05, 2007

Summer!

Yayyy I am finally done! As to why I am blogging and not celebrating, that is because no one else has finished yet... jia you everyone! :)

Haha my mentor recommended that I take a day off from lab today... and since I am not in working mood at all, I guess I will just stay at home to get some sleep :P I think I should go jogging later in the afternoon too...

Yup my cell bio was more than fine :) and organic chemistry should be fine too. The only class that I am not sure whether I'll get an A is the history of science class, because my TA doesn't tell us grades when she returns our assignments. Though I think I should do alright... should get at least an A- I guess. And I already know that I got A+ for cell bio lab :D

So I have successfully cleared this year! 2 more years to go :P

So plans for summer:
4/5 to 6/5: Slack at home.
7/5 to 10/5: Lab.
11/5 to 15/5: Niagara Falls/Toronto.
15/5 afternoon: Weiyi + friend coming to Baltimore.
16/5 to 25/5: Lab.
20/5: Songyu, Ka Yi etc. coming to New York.
26/5 to 21/6: EuroTrip 2007 (England + Scotland + France; as of today)
22/6 to 24/6: Slack at home.
25/6 to 17/8: A*Star.
18/8 to 1/9: Slack at home (or might work some more in A*Star, see how...).
2/9: Back to Baltimore.

I figured that my lab is not in NUH after all... I'll be back in Proteos, level 6. Hahaha should email Sunil and see whether he's still around; now it's my turn to disturb him :P

Labels: