Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Title.

Decided to change the title of my blog to welcome the new semester. And to match it with the title of my photo blog.

Expecting myself to be busy busy busy the next 16 weeks. There are going to be lots of reading to be done, essays to write, lab reports to do, mid-terms and finals to study, and research to do. Also, I have to work out my travel plans, and cook everyday (really, as I have already paid my rent; I will be living on a tight budget until March).

Adding on to that, Hopkins people are literally insane. Someone I know just told me today she was not having enough sleep because she is reading through Alberts AGAIN, and she first FINISHED reading it when she was a high school FRESHMAN. And asked me whether I have read Lodish before. I nearly fainted.

Three years ago I didn't even know Alberts existed. I was reading 蔡智恆 at that time; sometimes reading through the night to finish the story. Now? Hmms.

So if I can still slack, it will be a miracle. Good luck to me man...

Labels: