Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haha who are you?

Discovered someone was very interested in my life last Saturday afternoon. If you see this message, thanks for being interested (I really mean it...)! I guess I am kind of exhibitionist to a certain extent too.

Following the links back to my old posts, I found this paragraph:

However there is one good thing about this: my expenditure has decreased significantly for the past week. When I opened my accounts book almost all the entries were 'Lunch' or food related, and it amounts to only around 5 bucks a day except grocery day.

It is posted 26 September 2006, which now I consider one of the saddest (or rather, the most 可憐) moments of my life.

Now? Errrr. 5 bucks a day?! I think I ought to reflect a little on how much money I spend these days. Need to be more alert on the free food search...

Right. When I go back to Singapore, I will be earning 1.5x more money and things will be 1.5x cheaper. But will have to give money to parents and pay my own bills still... I think I should just cut down on the amount of food I eat :P

Labels: