Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sushi in England.

I am happy that Sushi is finally here - have not seen her for 8 months! And apparently to the eyes of English people she is 'ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL'. Mum asked me if I were proud, hahaha I just fund this idea ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. Though have seriously reminded her to exercise common sense when she is outside! Some French guy just tried to chat her up at Piccadilly Circus yesterday and invited her to dinner lol!



Well, on the other hand I am not that happy - or rather, sad... regarding something else. It has to reach this point somehow I guess, if it continues this way, sooner or later - I have a limit too don't I... I am hoping that, I have been wrong all the while including now - classically my kind of over-thinking, being too self-important...

Praying hard...

Labels: