Sunday, May 06, 2007

For HY Junior.

> Mum: Haha use this as a practice exercise! Read this post to Yan in English as fluently as possible.

I don't want to seperate my reply as comments on different posts, so here goes:

Replying 'Random Post':

Alright I admit defeat :P haha it is more of a reaction to your extremely bitchy attitude when you are talking about guys/man/old man that you don't like. Yes we do make negative comments about girls, and usually we generalise all that we do not think are pretty under the 'cannot make it' category. Well, I believe I have made it extremely clear to you that you fall under the 'pork chop' category, and I believe you know that the more effort (and money) you put in to improve your outlook the more negative comments I will make.

Girls (guys also) should stay as natural as possible! I can tell you I really don't like people putting on coloured nail polish (the transparent ones are alright). I really don't see how nail polish will make their fingers/toes look better... Isn't the natural colour the prettiest?!

So stop rebonding your hair before I launch another wave of nagging on you. You just need to look neat and healthy, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to do so.

Regarding Alzheimer's Disease:

If you are interested in AD, I don't know whether you are aware that we have a book at home called 'Searching for the Lost Soul' (a direct translation of the Chinese title). It is a popular science book which contains a lot of information on AD research presented like a story. The book is purple in colour. If you prefer reading it in English the English title should be somewhere inside the book as well... NLB should have some copies.

Haha alpha amyloids are cleavage products of a precursor protein (I forgot what). Tau proteins are a kind of microtubule associating proteins which cross-link microtubules into closely knit bundles; they are found in axon of neurons (I think). For your information :P

Labels: