Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holiday Time!

Yayy work is finally behind me! Haha now it is time for a real one week break :D

So this is what I am going to do (projected):

Tuesday:
1. Organic Chemistry Lecture
2. Get Yiran, Yi Chung, Grace to come over
3. Make food :P
4. SSA's Thanksgiving Dinner
5. Meet Wen Yu
6. Go to Fell's Point to eat

Wednesday:
1. Organic Chemistry Lecture
2. Go to DC!
3. Meet Wen Yu, Gerald (and company)
4. Walk, shop, eat
5. Go back to Baltimore

Thursday:
1. Slack + Pack
2. Go to the airport
3. Go to Chicago
4. Whatever that follows depends on GCS

Friday:
1. Prepare food
2. Thanksgiving dinner!

Saturday:
1. Depends on everyone hahaha

Sunday:
1. Depends?
2. Come back to Baltimore
3. Back to work :(

Haha my mum is already asking whether I am in the US studying or holidaying. My answer is, haha, BOTH :D When it is time to study I study, when it is time to go on holiday I go :D