Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Travelling -

Running low on ideas as to where and how to travel for the weekend :( there are too many limiting factors (time, cost, possibility for Kenneth to stay over etc.) that restricts our choices...

I am all for nuah-ing in Cambridge though! My order for Good Omens has arrived - I definitely will have something to do :P I have 3 books waiting for me to read... And I have always wanted to get Kenneth to come up to Cambridge (to nuah), but if he can't stay over it defeats the purpose...

(The reason behind the problem with Kenneth staying over has been an issue for us - pardon me for not elaborating here because it WILL be endless rambling...)

Anyway trip to Ireland has been fun - it wasn't very nice because of the rain and the midgets that bit me all over when we were in Glendalough but the company is all that matters:



It is always nice to have a group of us doing something together! Doesn't have to be anything big, it can just be a weekend trip or cooking something nice for dinner, but as long as there is a group of us doing something together, it will be nice.

Now I am trying to put together things that are going to happen from 26 July onwards!

Labels: ,