Saturday, March 08, 2008

Yahoo! 知識+/Yahoo! Answers

I discovered recently that Yahoo! 知識+ is actually very very interesting!

Since then I have been helping people with English, math, bio and chem stuff up there so that I can bring myself up in rank. There are also random stuff that I do like giving travel advice etc. :P

It's just very very interesting. People ask all kinds of things up there... Example:

Subject: 同女朋友拍左4個月拖 想同佢kiss/攬
(Have been together with my girlfriend for 4 months, want to kiss/hug her)

我地2個都係12歲
(Both of us are 12 years old)
平時出街淨拖手會好悶
(It would be very boring if we only hold hands when we go out)
點先可以攬/kiss佢
(How can I hug/kiss her)
有咩辦法
(Any suggestions?)

Like that also can!
And there are people who bother to reply him seriously.

There are also a lot of lazy bums who want others to help them do their homework...

If you guys have time take a look and read about other people's relationship problems :D This is basically the HK version of Yahoo! Answers (almost the same), but I find it more interesting than Yahoo! Answers... probably because of the language :P

Labels: